- عمرو موسى 2012
- موقع حملة عمرو موسى...More
- Motaz Tours
- Motaz Tours Egypt provide a very special diving program in Hurghada, Sharm El-Sheikh, Nuwbaa, Soma B......More
- Mall of Arabia Cairo
- Mall of Arabia is planned to hold:- 900 brands.- A free parking space to hold up to 9,000 cars.- 13 ......More
- Al Riwaq Art Space - Bahrain
- Situated in the neighbourhood of Adliya in Bahrain, Al Riwaq Art Space is dedicated to promoting loc......More
- Albareh Art Gallery - Manama -...
- Since opening its doors in 1998, an early pioneer in Bahrain and the Arabian Gulf, Albareh Art Galle......More
Zamalek Art Gallery - Venue II
Zamalek Art Gallery specializes in the promotion of Contemporary Art. Where it hosts a series of Monthly Exhibitions for the most prominent & exclusive Artists. The Gallery houses a permanent collection for pioneer Egyptian artists, as well as for promising young talents. It is located in the heart of Zamalek, the cosmopolitan quarter of the capital, where most of the cultural events take place. A 200-square-meter of exhibiting area, one of the most spacious private galleries in Cairo.
Zamalek Art Gallery organized several Art Festivals and Cultural events, and carried out a considerable number of projects:
- A six-month Art Festival Celebrating “The 100th Anniversary” of the Historical Old Cataract Hotel in Aswan, 1999-2000.
- An Art Exhibition “The Other Side of the Mediterranean” organized for Consorci De Museus De La Comunitat Valenciana, Spain, for the opening of the European Community meetings, April 2002.
- NSGB Main Branch, 2003.
- Four Seasons Hotel Nile Plaza, 2003.
- Four Season Hotel Nile Plaza Mall - Beymen (ceiling), 2004.
- Nile City Towers (Entrance), 2005.
- Sharm El Sheikh Congress Hall, (Complete Museum Collection Paintings & Sculptures), 2006.
- Nile City Towers (Owner's Offices), 2007.
- Fairmount Nile City Hotel, 2009.
- Dusit Thani Hotel, Lake View, 2010.
- Le Meridian Pyramids Hotel, 2011.
- Art Consultants for private Homes in Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait, Dubai, Qatar, New York, London, Sweden.
11 Brazil Street, Zamalek.
Opening from 10:30am until 9:00pm except Fridays